Today, I learnt a new word. Hence, I shall use it in a sentence.
I am a nefarious person. This, my friends is very true.
-
English was horrible today. I wasn't in an essay writing mood. So, my starting paragraph and conclusion was rather cheesy. AND! The feature article (my topic: the curfew thing) is included for MYE. Dammit.
Starting: I have mixed feelings about cufews. Curfews are believed to stop teenagers to be out late at night. This will decrease teenage crime rates. On the other hand, I feel that this may be unfair to well-behaved teenagers, they may feel as if their Constitutional rights have been ignored.
Conclusion: There are no easy answers; the whole issue is a double edged sword. Curfews are a bad idea whose time has come.
Why not start creating more engaging activities in teen centers and give these bored youths something to do?
Argh, I doubt the conclusion was good enough to bring the teacher to my side of the fence. Its all over now anyway.
-
Zoe says: 'Our class is so wierd!'
Why you may ask?
Our hair styles are wierd thats why.
Arianna (pronounce it as Arena) cut her hair. She says she looks like the guy from Click Five.
Farah cut her hair, she looks like Ashlee Simpson during the Lala video.
Caroline had two braids, one higher than the other!
Kellyn looks like a sexless Japanese when she lets down her hair.
Joanne had cool hair for five mins or so.
I insisted on tying my hair even if there wasnt any hair to tie up. (It was so hot!!)
-
Fact: Kellyn is a sexless Japanese. Fact: Joanne thinks sushi is cool and wierd. Fact: Zoe has Bimbotic laughter.
-
HANNAH AND MICHELLE"S PARTY WAS FUN. WATER BOMB! CRZY RIBBONS! BRUISE ON THE FOREHEAD!
-
Thank you for the letter. You broke the record. the brave soul who decided to finally speak up after 53 days. [:
goodnights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home